Permanent residents who are outside of Canada and whose PR card has expired can apply for a travel document in order to return to Canada.

Contact Us

Where a permanent resident has remained outside Canada and their permanent resident card has expired, they may apply for a travel document to allow them to re-enter Canada.

The permanent resident will be required to describe their travel history. If the applicant has not been able to meet the residence requirement, and does not fall into one of the exception categories, they can apply to keep their permanent residence and return to Canada on Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds. Once inside Canada the permanent resident can then apply to renew their P.R. card.

“We are here to help you!”

“We are here to help you!”

Arcu auctor gravida nisl, congue sit nisi tincidunt eget proin. In lacinia lacus donec sed massa in ipsum eros, tristique. Gravida suspendisse etiam in iaculis

Free Assessment
Book Consultation